Overall Review

3.9

March 13th, 2015
Dr. Shieh is such a kind and caring physician. I would recommend him with the highest regards.

November 17th, 2012
Dr. Sheih is the kindest yet most professional doctor I have ever met. After meeting him when my fianc had a surgery performed by him, I sought him out for a surgery I needed. He was clear in explaining the problem and the treatment, and personally called me the day after my surgery to check on my comfort level. I would recommend him to anyone and could not be happier with my experience.

August 24th, 2012
Doctor who truly cares!!
Dr. Sheih is a doctor who truly cares for his patients. He answers all of your calls day or night and calls back to follow up with his patients. A doctor you can count on and trust for all your medical needs!!

October 21st, 2011
Great Doctor
Doctor Sheih is one of the best doctors that I have seen he has such great bedside manners and he truly cares for his patients. I have been to many doctors trying to find out what was wrong with me and no one could tell me why I was in so much pain well finally went to see Dr. Shieh and he is so great He knows his stuff and ezactly what is going on. I so greatlt appreciate everything Dr. Shieh has done for me so far he has been a blessing in my life Iam so greatful that I found him and now I am on the road to being fixec and soon I hope to be healed. Thank you Dr. Shieh you are such a blessing.

March 19th, 2011
Mrs.
Not only did I have him operate on me, but I have returned to have him operate on my family.

September 11th, 2010
Expert & Caring
He is so well respected by other docs and RNs. He cares for you like you're family. Don't take my word for it-I just simply trusted my life in him & his staff. I had complications several years ago by another surgeon and I called every surgeons from Tampa to Miami to see if they could help me. Some offices Didn't bother calling me back. Whether you are a new patient or one like with me with chronic problems - he's honest to see what can be done. I had my original surgery done with a big cut. He was able to fix me with the camera/scope! Kind and talented. I h

July 31st, 2010
GREAT DOC
GREAT DOC! I've seen plenty of surgeons and he is above and beyond the rest! Well knowledgeable, respected specialist by other doctors.

July 31st, 2010
Madison Jean
The Best! Well respected in surgical field! Great bedside manner.

September 2nd, 2009
Kirsten Ball-Adopted patient
I came to Dr. Shieh as a very difficult case, Recieving iron infusions for 3 years at the cancer specialist. Totally depleted of all my nutrients. He diagnosed my staples in my stomach as corroded and on the edge of falling out. He is my angel and I am very excited to have a gastric bypass revision with a feeding tube. I don;t wish this on anyone but he is what Lee County needs. Dont hesitate to contact his office. 150% satisfaction

August 8th, 2009
An Amazing Doctor
I have had Lap-Band surgery with Dr.Shieh. I had some problem with my insurance. His office and he where so sweet and helpful.The DR.himself is just wonderful. He is so caring and informative. He takes his time to answer all questions. He called me a couple of days after my surgery to get on me. His office responds with like caring. He is very kind. He has enormous respect from the hospital. The nursing staff bragged about him without being asked. If you live or near Fort Myers FL,you must use this bariatric program!