A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Dekel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Dekel, Holistic Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Male Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Dekel graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dekel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Dekel MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Dekel practice?
- Dr. Moshe Dekel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Moshe Dekel practices Preventive Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Holbrook, NY and West Babylon, NY.
See Massapequa Preventive Medicine Specialists.