Learn more about Dr. Moshe Gunsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Gunsburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Gunsburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunsburg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gunsburg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital & Medical
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Yisroel Gunsburg MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Y. Gunsburg practice?
- Dr. Moshe Gunsburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moshe Gunsburg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.