Dr. Moshe Hirth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moshe Hirth?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Moshe Hirth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Run!

November 22nd, 2016

Most of Dr. Hirth's reviews appear to be very positive, but I had a different experience. I was referred to him due to GERD-like symptoms. Dr. Hirth spent 5 minutes with me during the initial appointment and said that he would know more after performing an endoscopy, which I scheduled. I had never had an endoscopy and was nervous. On the day of my endoscopy, Dr. Hirth entered the procedure room and did not say hello nor address me in any way. It was dehumanizing. Even vets speak to pets when they treat them. After the endoscopy, I was given a paper with the results of the test and the results were sent to my primary care physician. That was it. No followup visit. No chance to ask questions or receive continuing care. It seemed to me that he was only interested in performing endoscopies and not treating patients. I won't be returning to Dr. Hirth.

April 6th, 2016

Find another doctor!

Although I had my annual colonoscopy performed by him, when it came to me having any conditions; he was only interested in treating the symptoms! I was sent for ultra sound and blood work, however the diagnosis was still unknown. I was in severe pain. First time I had ever needed any special care. I am a very healthy individual. Made me feel as if all the pain was "in my head"! Did prescribe me medicine to stop "stomach spasms" & probiotics, which I felt was strange. However, I did all Dr. Hirth & his physicians assistant requested of me After 2 weeks of them not being able to diagnose my issue, I went for a 2nd opinion. New Dr sent me immediately for special test of the gallbladder. Sure enough, that was the issue. Within 2 days of seeing my new Doctor; I was recovering from gallbladder removal (stones & inactive). I do not recommend them!

September 7th, 2015

Best Doc

Most compassionate doctor/surgeon I have every me. Really cares about his patients.

February 15th, 2015

Excellent Dr.

January 4th, 2015

Detailed Physician

After experiencing astoundingly poor quality care from several gastroenterologists in the area I feel that I have become an expert in assessing the quality of a physicians care practices. Upon entering the Delray Beach office of Dr. Hirth I was expediently checked in and brought into the exam room. After explaining my symptom of prolonged abdominal pain he conducted a thorough physical exam. Due to the location of the pain in what he referred to as the "right upper quadrant” and my other symptoms, Dr. Hirth diagnosed the source of my pain as gallstones. To verify he said the least invasive option would be to obtain a ultrasound. I cynically thought that he was handing me off to obtain another test like my other physicians, however to my surprise he brought in his in office ultrasound machine which verified the diagnosis. I was astounded by the proactive attitude Dr. Hirth took in ensuring my treatment. None of the other Gastroenterologists I visited made this diagnosis but Dr. Hirth was able to accurately diagnose and verify my issue in ten minutes. He then providing treatment options that fell in line with my lifestyle. I am now pain free!! Dr. Hirth's four convenient office locations brought me to the practice but the quality of the care care provided by this modern practice will keep me coming back for my routine visits.

July 15th, 2013

Highly Recommended!

What a guy and a doctor!! He took his time to talk to me for 30 minutes and discuss all of my concerns before the procedure!! You could tell he was genuinely interested in helping me and all of his patients! If your looking for a gastroenterologist give him a call! He is at the top of my list!

June 7th, 2013

WOW! THE BEST DOC I KNOW!!

Dr. Hirth is truly something special. He is not only a doctor to me but a true caring human being. I met doctor Hirth 8 years ago after I was referred to him by multiple people. Before I could even sit down in the waiting room I was greeted by his kind hearted staff and offered a cold water bottle to cool me down. After just a short 10 minutes waiting I was escorted into the exam room. The nurse spend time with me taking my history and blood pressure and before I knew it Dr. Hirth walked in. I immediately felt comfortable with him. His calming voice and innocent humor made me feel at home. After spending 30 minutes with me talking about my medical planning we decided to do a colonoscopy. He told me that his staff would schedule it whenever I was available and that he would work around my schedule. I never heard that from a doctor and until this day I have not again. After the colonoscopy was completed Dr. Hirth had some bad news, polyps, a lot of them. His bedside manner when breaking the news was one of a kind it further assured me that I chose the best gastroenterologist in the area. He even gave me his cell phone number so that I could reach him anytime. I felt I was in one of those VIP practices but thats just who he is, a VIP doctor who cares about his patients. I guess there was one good thing that came out of my medical ailments, I get to see dr. Hirth every year and he still treats me with the same care and concern at every visit!

October 11th, 2012

AMAZING

Dr. Hirth is the best doctor I have. After going to so many doctors office everyday and dealing with uncaring and uncompassionate doctors Doctor Hirth makes me feel like a person again. If its not his medical wherewithal its his charm that will get you. He is up to date on all of the new procedures in his field and in medicine in general. If you want to see this knowledge of GI live I implore you to go to one of his lectures that he gives occasionally. He is one of my favorite speakers and educators. If there is one trait of Dr. Hirths that I dont like it is his overwhelming desire to be organized and make sure all documents, medical devices, and information is always in its proper place. I remember right before a procedure he went through a checklist with the nurses making sure they did everything correctly, and everything was in place for an effective and accurate procedure. Dr. Hirth often comes early to my appointments and is almost never late BUT on occasion when he comes late he always has a valid reason, such as a medical emergency. Dr. Hirth always checks up on me before and after any procedure making sure I fully understand what is going on and how to care for myself. Dr. Hirth even personally offered me a ride home after a procedure when my ride was running late. When Dr. Hirth found the colon cancer in me I was heartbroken but he assured me everything would be fine and he would be with me through the whole process. He sure followed through and saved my life, for that I am forever grateful! Dr. Hirth is all in all the best doctor I have, which is why I have been seeing him for the last 15 years. My favorite part about Dr. Hirth is his generosity. I have heard countless stories of him helping out his local community with more then just healthcare. Dr. Hirth is truly the best GI in town and a guardian angel to me.

November 18th, 2011

great doctor, he saved my life! solved me mysterious case with in 5 minutes of my appointment!

May 11th, 2008

U.C

Dr.Hirth was with me thru 3 hospital visits. His office staff is great. Easy to make appt. Great follow up.

August 24th, 2017