Dr. Moshe Kedan Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Moshe Kedan?

Very thorough

Posted on October 12th, 2016

I did not feel rushed at any time. His staff was courteous and polite. You can reach the office with one phone call...no menu etc. Dr Kedan's bedside manner is to be commended.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Dr Kedan is awesome!! He is extremely thorough in his examinations and spends quality time reviewing the findings and giving suggestions. He is also a very warm and caring individual who has set the bar very high for other doctors. I thank God for him!!!

They broke the mold

Posted on December 5th, 2015

They don't produce doctors like this anymore. He performs the most thorough and comprehensive work ups you can imagine. It is your job to lead a healthy life style and his, is to discover a "problem" at the earliest and most treatable point. He has an extra ordinary breath of knowledge that he is more than willing to share. What other doctor (these days) will sit and talk with you for as long as you need. His care and concern for his patients sets the tone for the office staff who seem to know everyone who walks in. I have lost track of the number of friends and family I have sent to him over the past 10 years. I figure if I can keep him busy he won't retire! Many of us dread the thought.

Highly recommend!

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Exceptional Service - He is so thorough and great bed side manner!

You will not find a better Doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2013

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Kedan for more than 15 years. He is simply amazing. He is very smart, has a broad base of experience, very compassionate and provides very good advice. He challenges you to take your health seriously and truly wants the best for you. His staff are top-notch too! I trust him and his staff totally with our health.

This dr knows his onions

Posted on June 7th, 2012

His attention to detail is amazing

Posted on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Kedan and the staff are wonderful. He explained your problem and if ask me have any questions. He is a loving doctor. I told all my friends to see Dr. Kedan.

Simply Outstanding!

Posted on April 6th, 2010

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Kedan and his staff.He is a very bright generalist who has provided my wife and I quality family care for more then 10-years. He has a special expertise in cardiac matters and it shows. My family has a history of heart problems and he is sensitive to that and has developed a preventive program for me with great success.Dr. Kedan has fantastic compassion and bed-side manner.

Posted on April 24th, 2009

Dr. Kedan is a very kind person. His office staff is very helpful. I have been a patient for many years and would recommend him.

Posted on February 16th, 2017