A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Kerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Kerstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Kerstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe DR Kerstein MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moshe D. Kerstein practice?
- Dr. Moshe Kerstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moshe Kerstein practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.