A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Kerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Kerstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Kerstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Moshe D. Kerstein practice?
Dr. Moshe Kerstein practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.