A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Lewis, Physiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Lewis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Lewis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Lewis practice?
- Dr. Moshe Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Moshe Lewis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Physiatrists.