Learn more about Dr. Moshe Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Lewis, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Lewis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Lewis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Lewis practice?
- Dr. Moshe Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moshe Lewis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See San Francisco Physiatrists.