Dr. Moshe Lewis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 21st, 2012
DR. LEWIS IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR!
I found Dr. Lewis after a 7 year quest trying to find a doctor that could figure out what was wrong with me. He was able to diagnose me with a rare spinal pain disease and provide me with the correct medications and I am pain free for the 1st time in almost a decade and the monthly follow up visits are quick & easy and the office staff is friendly and helpful. Couldnt ask for more.

February 23rd, 2009
Dr. Lewis, Will Exceed any Expectations you may have
I have been seeing Dr. Lewis for approximately 7 months now. I believe his specialty is, Physical Rehabilitation Medicine and his credentials are impressive. He is most excellent in listening to your concerns and having compassion for your ongoing struggles. He carefully listens to your symptoms and thoughts you may have about them. He explains things to where you can understand him and he is not quick to jump to a diagnosis. He carefully weighs everything before rendering an opinion and is open to trying new approaches if the past ones have not worked. Dr. Lewis cares and understands what it is like to have a condition with no obvious easy solution. He sticks with you until a solution can be found. He thinks outside the box and is not afraid to try new things. I have had experience with over 15 highly recommend doctors in the last 16 years since my condition started and I have to say he is one of the best of the best. I would recommend him to anyone including my own children. He has 4 locations throughout the Bay Area.