A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Rose is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Rose, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Specialized Hospital - Mountainside
- Children's Specialized Hospital - Toms River
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Rose MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Rose practice?
- Dr. Moshe Rose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moshe Rose practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Toms River Psychiatrists and Toms River Child Psychiatrists.