A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Rose is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Rose, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Specialized Hospital - Mountainside
- Children's Specialized Hospital - Toms River
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Rose MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Rose practice?
- Dr. Moshe Rose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moshe Rose practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Toms River Psychiatrists and Toms River Child Psychiatrists.