A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Rose is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Rose, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Specialized Hospital - Mountainside
- Children's Specialized Hospital - Toms River
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Rose MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Rose practice?
- Dr. Moshe Rose has 11 office locations.
Dr. Moshe Rose practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Newark Psychiatrists.