Dr. Moshe Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moshe Rose?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Moshe Rose?

• Good

March 20th, 2017

Excellent doctor

September 7th, 2015

very bad

terrible doctor. treated me for bipolar disorder. I became depressed and he kept giving me the same medication that was making me depressed. I became suicidal and needed to go to a new doctor. Moshe called the new doctor before I saw him and told him that I was noncompliant with medications. I could no longer see the new doctor as he was lied to by Rose and already had a bad feeling for me. I would never take my child to him. Very bad psychiatrist.

June 20th, 2014

awful psychiatrist

Moshe Rose saw me several times and started me on Cymbalta for bipolar disorder. The Cymbalta made me very depressed and suicidal. When I told him this he actually increased the dose of the Cymbalta. Once I realized that I needed better help I scheduled an appointment with another psychiatrist. When I went to this doctor he told me that Rose called him and gave him very personal information violating my HIPPA rights. I could no longer be treated by this doctor because of this. Rose is not a good psychiatrist at all.

August 22nd, 2013

horrible

i went to see dr. rose for bipolar disorder. He put me on Cymbalta which gave me bad side effects and wasn't working for me, and when I asked for a different medication he just upped the dose of the Cymbalta. After about 4 - 5 visits I decided that I had to move on. I called his secretary and told her that I was going to see another doctor and she asked who so I told her. Next thing I know dr. rose called the doctor without my consent and told him things about me that were not good like I was prone to abuse prescription drugs. I do not. I got involved with a doctor in ny when i lived with my husband who over-medicated me (he's now in jail), but yes, I didn't abuse the drugs - they were prescribed to me. I had to go to an inpatient psychiatric facility to get off of them. But he really screwed me with the new doctor. Not right.

January 4th, 2012

Needs More Training

I've spent way too much time waiting for him to decide what to say in my child's record. I clearly didn't need to be there more than 15 minutes on a visit, but was always kept there for at least 20-25 for no reason and charged for a 30 minute session. I think money was more on his mind than helping my child.

December 14th, 2010