Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

2.0

Awful show details Awful
by Candice Graham on Dec 26th, 2014

I went to see Moshe Rose for bipolar disorder. He prescribed a medication called Cymbalta for me which is an SSRI. SSRI's have side effects that can cause suicidal ideations. When I told him this, he not only did not take me off of it but increased the dosage. When I finally decided that I needed better help I got an appointment with a new psychiatrist and unfortunately shared his name with Rose's receptionist. He ended up calling the new doctor and telling him very private information about me violating my HIPPA law regulations. I was not able to go to this new doctor because of him. He is a terrible person and I would not call him a doctor. Anyone can write a prescription on a prescription pad. That's about all he can do.

awful psychiatrist show details awful psychiatrist
Jun 20th, 2014

Moshe Rose saw me several times and started me on Cymbalta for bipolar disorder. The Cymbalta made me very depressed and suicidal. When I told him this he actually increased the dose of the Cymbalta. Once I realized that I needed better help I scheduled an appointment with another psychiatrist. When I went to this doctor he told me that Rose called him and gave him very personal information violating my HIPPA rights. I could no longer be treated by this doctor because of this. Rose is not a good psychiatrist at all.

horrible show details horrible
Aug 22nd, 2013

i went to see dr. rose for bipolar disorder. He put me on Cymbalta which gave me bad side effects and wasn't working for me, and when I asked for a different medication he just upped the dose of the Cymbalta. After about 4 - 5 visits I decided that I had to move on. I called his secretary and told her that I was going to see another doctor and she asked who so I told her. Next thing I know dr. rose called the doctor without my consent and told him things about me that were not good like I was prone to abuse prescription drugs. I do not. I got involved with a doctor in ny when i lived with my husband who over-medicated me (he's now in jail), but yes, I didn't abuse the drugs - they were prescribed to me. I had to go to an inpatient psychiatric facility to get off of them. But he really screwed me with the new doctor. Not right.

Needs More Training show details Needs More Training
Jan 4th, 2012

I've spent way too much time waiting for him to decide what to say in my child's record. I clearly didn't need to be there more than 15 minutes on a visit, but was always kept there for at least 20-25 for no reason and charged for a 30 minute session. I think money was more on his mind than helping my child.

Dec 13th, 2010