Psychiatrists

94 Stevens Rd
Suite 2005
Toms River, NJ 08755
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  awful psychiatrist  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2014

Moshe Rose saw me several times and started me on Cymbalta for bipolar disorder. The Cymbalta made me very depressed and suicidal. When I told him this he actually increased the dose of the Cymbalta. Once I realized that I needed better help I scheduled an appointment with another psychiatrist. When I went to this doctor he told me that Rose called him and gave him very personal information violating my HIPPA rights. I could no longer be treated by this doctor because of this. Rose is not a good psychiatrist at all.

|  horrible  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

i went to see dr. rose for bipolar disorder. He put me on Cymbalta which gave me bad side effects and wasn't working for me, and when I asked for a different medication he just upped the dose of the Cymbalta. After about 4 - 5 visits I decided that I had to move on. I called his secretary and told her that I was going to see another doctor and she asked who so I told her. Next thing I know dr. rose called the doctor without my consent and told him things about me that were not good like I was prone to abuse prescription drugs. I do not. I got involved with a doctor in ny when i lived with my husband who over-medicated me (he's now in jail), but yes, I didn't abuse the drugs - they were prescribed to me. I had to go to an inpatient psychiatric facility to get off of them. But he really screwed me with the new doctor. Not right.

|  Needs More Training  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

I've spent way too much time waiting for him to decide what to say in my child's record. I clearly didn't need to be there more than 15 minutes on a visit, but was always kept there for at least 20-25 for no reason and charged for a 30 minute session. I think money was more on his mind than helping my child.

|  show details