Learn more about Dr. Moshe Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Rubin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Rubin practice?
- Dr. Moshe Rubin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Moshe Rubin practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.