A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Szlechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Szlechter, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Szlechter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Szlechter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Szlechter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szlechter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Moshe M. Szlechter practice?
Dr. Moshe Szlechter practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.