Learn more about Dr. Moshe Szlechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Szlechter, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szlechter
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Szlechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moshe Szlechter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Szlechter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Szlechter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Mark Szlechter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Moshe M. Szlechter practice?
- Dr. Moshe Szlechter has 1 office location.
Dr. Moshe Szlechter practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.