A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moshe Wilker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moshe Wilker, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wilker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moshe Wilker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Moshe Wilker practice?
- Dr. Moshe Wilker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Moshe Wilker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.