Dr. Moshe Wilker, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon

Pars 5 Defect Surgery - November 18 - 20, 2009 show details Pars 5 Defect Surgery - November 18 - 20, 2009
by Jennifer L. Soucek on Dec 18th, 2014

I will forever be indebted to Dr. Wilker. I thought my life as I knew it was ocer at 40 yrs old. I was in constant pain and hating my life of pain meds that I started to understand why people take their lives. That would never be an option for me but I was truly scared. A single mom raising a 10 year old boy - I couldn't see how I was going to do it. I had been through every test to see if they could figure out what was wrong with me - CAT scans, MRI's, Nerve Testing, Numerous Epidurals, Implantation of a electronic device into my hip for pain control, Physical Therapy, Heat Therapy and 10 months of pain medication and muscle relaxers..... and strong stuff too - that also scared me..... but I was in pain and this was my life .....until my Pain Management doctor set me up with Dr. Wilker. i think I had one appt. with him, he looked at all my tests and xrays and scans and said I had a Pars 4 or 5 defect and that I needed surgery. He set it up my surgery date and 2 weeks later I showed up at the hospital and he performed my surgery. I gave myself 6 weeks and then stopped the pain meds. For the first time in 10 months - I had NO pain. I also stayed off the pain meds and muscle relaxers and went back to work feeling normal. This man will never know the depth of how I truly feel about him. How very grateful I am and always will be until the day I die. Words can not express how thankful I am that God put this Doctor in my path and made me feel alive and pain free again. I never did get to tell him how I felt and how thankful I am. It has been almost 5 years to the date of my back surgery and I am still feeling perfect. I looked him up only because a friend of mine is in need of a Back Surgeon and I felt obligated but happy to let everyone know what this Doctor did for me and that if anyone needs a great surgeon please know without a doubt you can trust and know Dr. Wilker, without a doubt is the best choice if you need back surgery. I don't ever see Dr. Wilker anymore but I promise him this - I will include him in my prayers every day and will always ask the good Lord to watch over him and to continue to bless him with steady and confident hands as he continues to practice medicine. What a great way to live your life - helping people become pain free when they didn't know if they would ever feel normal again. Helping people get a second chance and a new lease on life..... that is a job - a job that one can be very proud of their entire life . Thank you Doctor Wilker... Thank you so much! I should have said thank you a million times before this - Just know that I think you're the best and always will!!

Knee replacement show details Knee replacement
by Deana Ponce de Leon on Dec 23rd, 2013

Does anyone know how he does on total knee replacements I have to have one done

greatest doctor!! show details greatest doctor!!
Dec 18th, 2010

He did a great surgery on my mom he's great!!

Oct 28th, 2010

Great Doctor ! Helped me a lot !