A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moss Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moss Linder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moss Linder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grace Cottage Hospital
- Carlos G Otis Health Care Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moss Jacob Linder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moss J. Linder practice?
- Dr. Moss Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Moss Linder practices Family Medicine near Townshend, VT.
See Townshend Primary Care Doctors.