A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moss Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moss Mendelson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Mendelson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moss H Mendelson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moss H. Mendelson practice?
- Dr. Moss Mendelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Moss Mendelson practices Emergency Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Emergency Physicians.