Dr. Mossadiq Jaffri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

September 23rd, 2016
Due to mistakes made by the office my recovery and return to work were delayed. It was difficult to contact a staff member for questions and I did not feel that my needs were taken seriously. I was assigned Dr. Jaffri in the hospital while I was barely conscious and not thinking clearly. If you are looking for a neurologist, I think you would do yourself a favor to look outside of the Mercy Medical Center. I saw four other doctors in the two and a half months between my visits to Dr. Jaffri. Each of the four doctors seemed puzzled by the manner in which I was being treated. Three stated that the length of time that passed before returning to work seemed unusual.

January 14th, 2015
not nice
Dr. Jaffri needs to take a class in how to be nice

July 17th, 2014
Takes Time for His Patients
I have been going to Dr. Jaffri for regular epilepsy checkups for four years. He has consistently taken time to listen to me, explain himself, and answer any questions I might have. I have had a MUCH better experience with him than with my previous two neurologists.

September 1st, 2013
About face
Dr Jaffri treated me in hospital for a rare neuropathy relapse. After complimenting my understanding, he accused me of making the whole thing up and abusing the medical system. When I complained about this, he said he had made a clinical assessment, not an accusation and that in any future hospitalizations, he would refuse to treat me.

June 9th, 2013
The BEST doc
Dr. Jaffri saved my life 14 yrs. ago. I had/have a very rare, rare blood clotting disorder which resulted in my having a stroke in the venous system...not the arterial system like most strokes. He worked with my Neuro-Surgeon to help manage my medical event. I spent 2 mths in the hospital and my bill was close to 1/2 million $$$'s. He was knowledgeable and is a fantastic doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what I would have done without his wonderful care. Thank you Dr. Jaffri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 21st, 2013
He has a terrible way of interacting with his patients.

October 7th, 2011
Dr. Jaffri is very helpful, explains himself and the issues I am having. He is never hurried and takes the time that I need to have my problems addressed.