Dr. Mossi Salibian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mossi Salibian?

IN LOVE WITH THE OFFICE AND MY RESULTS!

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Love Love Love Dr Salibian and his staff! They are what every office claims to be and what every patient is in search for. I've had countless traumatic experiences with different surgeons, to the point where I wasn't even willing to go to consultations even though my problem was largely affecting my health. I couldn't walk normally or sit comfortably, every aspect of my health was slowly deteriorating. It was no longer a physical thing, I had retreated into a mental shell. I was not comfortable in any clothing and hated going out. Not to mention the many different medications I had to be on. From Day 1, Dr Salibian was different than any other surgeon I've ever consulted with. I can honestly say I was looking forward to all his office visits and the interactions with his staff. They ALL have the patient's health in mind when they serve you! He went above and beyond in making me and my whole family comfortable with the procedure. He answered all our questions and was very patient, not to mention how amazing the actual procedure went! I am a diabetic and my skin doesn't normally heal so well, but Dr Salibian has magic hands!! I am feeling better than I have in 30years and everyone is noticing the change! I am so absolutely happy with him and my results. I'm always recommending him to all my friends and family, I trust the lives of my loved ones with this man. God is truly by his side in the OR. He doesn't just want to take your money and leave, he and his staff make sure to follow up and always keep tabs on you with your happiness in mind. I've been feeling too sick to work and do what I love most-bake and cook. But now I have started my own small business and am on my feet for hours at a time with no swollen feet! And I no longer have hypertension!!!! Blood pressure normal and diabetes almost gone! Literally the only bad thing in this whole experience is the fact that I don't get to see him so often since I have fully recovered!

Posted on July 24th, 2015

Excellent doctor, I highly recommend him. He really cares for his patients.

Awesome Doctor and Staff

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

Awesome doctor and staff. Very professional and the result of the procedure was beyond my expectations. Highly recommended !!!

An Exceptional Doctor, On All Levels

Posted on March 8th, 2014

I have never come across a doctor who is incredibly knowledgeable and professional and yet simultaneously so humble that he makes you feel so much at ease. This is what you get when you choose Dr. Salibian, a man with impeccable expertise and bedside manner. Now let me assure you, I am not an easy patient. I am one of those who asks a lot of questions. I am one of those who had a lot of anxiety about the upcoming surgery. The more I ask and know, the more I am comforted. Dr. Salibian not only understands this, he encourages you to be who you are so that in the end you feel comforted and confident in the process and him. I cannot imagine letting any other doctor perform such procedures. Why? Because I cannot imagine any other doctor who is as gentle and caring as him. His expertise set aside, because quite frankly, the man knows his profession. He takes the time to explain everything and answer any--and I mean any--questions. You can tell right away this is someone who loves what he does and is exceptionally good at it. He is indeed an artist. He is quite frankly, a perfectionist. And when it comes to such procedures, I don't know about you, but that's what I want in my doctor. He's also very confident in giving his expertise and guidance. If you let him, which I strongly suggest you do, he will help you pick the perfect look for you. He does not overdo or exaggerate, his style is to enhance your natural beauty, to achieve that natural look. After the procedure you can expect the same diligence, care and gentleness you get before and during. You are his patient not just until the procedure is done. No, this man cares about his patients and his work. In fact, the whole office does. That's the other thing, you don't just get an incredible doctor, you get an incredible staff. It's like adopting a family, a very supportive and comforting one. The Practice Manager, who helps with all the "administrative" work is more than just administrative. Like Dr. Salibian, she's equally as accessible and knowledgeable, and is equally as caring about the patients. Lord knows I was perhaps one of her most difficult patients, emailing her with another batch of questions and anxieties. She was just as patient and understanding. I know a few other people who are looking at getting some procedures done. I've told them all the same thing, "If you don't at least go see Dr. Salibian for a consultation than you are doing yourself a great injustice." Get several consultations, absolutely. I did, it's the right and smart thing to do. In the end though, I can't imagine you won't walk away knowing exactly who you will chose. It's not a choice really, once you meet Dr. Salibian and the entire staff, you know you are in exceptional hands.

patient, informative, and down to earth

Posted on February 16th, 2011

My mom is a nurse and several of her friends know Dr. Salibian from when he was doing his fellowship at the hospital. He's been gone 5+ years now, but they still can't say enough about what a kind and talented surgeon he is. Since he went into private practice, half the floor has gone to him.I saw Dr. Salibian for laser and a chemical peel (not at the same time), to take care of my blotchy/heavily freckled skin (the result of childhood sun burns). The results were great, my skin is clear and even. Also, strangers now always seem to think I am way younger than I am. As a patient, I can be a little neurotic; I like to ask lots of questions. Dr. Salibian was patient, informative, and down to earth.

Posted on April 18th, 2015