Dr. Mosta Haque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mosta Haque?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 20th, 2014

The best doctor I have ever had

The thing that sticks out in my mind about Dr Haque, is when I came into his office for my appointment and I was very sick, and he rushed over to me to help me walk. He immediately called the hospital I had just left and had me admitted. His management of my kidney disease is very precise, and I feel that I am alive today because of him. He visited me every single day I was in the hospital, even on the weekends and even in the middle of the night if I was having a problem. I'm very very fortunate to have found such a great doctor. He knows my case better than any other doctor I have ever had.

May 5th, 2017