Learn more about Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abuzeid
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Abuzeid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Embryo Transfer
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Fallopian Tube Patency Tests
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Genetic Counseling
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuzeid graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abuzeid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mostafa I. Abuzeid FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mostafa I. Abuzeid practice?
- Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Flint Endocrinologists.