Learn more about Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Embryo Transfer
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Fallopian Tube Patency Tests
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Genetic Counseling
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuzeid graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abuzeid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mostafa I. Abuzeid FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mostafa I. Abuzeid practice?
- Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Flint Endocrinologists.