A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuzeid graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abuzeid has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abuzeid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mostafa I. Abuzeid practice?
Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Flint Endocrinologists.