Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mostafa Bate
Dr. Mostafa Bate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Bate is affiliated with St Vincent Mercy Hospital, IU Health Methodist Hospital and St Vincent Hospital & Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Mostafa Bate has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mostafa Bate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Michael Person
Indianapolis, IN 0.16 mi22
Dr. David Posey
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Indianapolis, IN 0.26 mi23
Dr. Matthew Galvin
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Indianapolis, IN 0.34 mi37