A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mostafa Hamdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mostafa Hamdy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mostafa Hamdy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamdy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamdy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mostafa Ahmed Hamdy MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mostafa A. Hamdy practice?
- Dr. Mostafa Hamdy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mostafa Hamdy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Gastroenterologists.