A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mostafa Hamdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mostafa Hamdy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamdy
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hamdy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mostafa Hamdy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamdy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamdy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mostafa A Hamdy MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mostafa A. Hamdy practice?
- Dr. Mostafa Hamdy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mostafa Hamdy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near El Centro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA.
See El Centro Internists and El Centro Gastroenterologists.