Dr. Mostafa Hamdy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
Terrible office visit with excessive waiting time. You will be treated like cattle.

June 28th, 2016
This doctor seems to be interested only in earning money from endoscopies.

September 24th, 2015
After working in his office all day in El Centro,, Dr. Hamby drove to Brawley to do an upper endoscopy on me late at night looking for what was causing me to lose blood, as I was extremely anemic. He and the nurse who helped me were very professional and put me at ease. Everything went smoothly. I was very anxious from a couple of previous UE's that were painful and were not completed, but they both put me at ease. I'll never forget their kindness, gentleness, and successful UE results!

August 29th, 2013
Caring
I have seen Dr. Hamdy for several years in the Imperial Valley....He has been the most caring and available when needed. He has diagnosed conditions no other Doctor in their specialty have....He does not see you as a number but as a patient....Yes, waiting is a little long, but who would not wait for the best in its field? some say their time is more important than to wait to be seen by Dr. Hamdy..really? Is not your health worth the wait?

July 19th, 2012
Wait time was fudiculous!
This Dr. is only in my area twice a week...He OVERBOOKS his appts leaving you with a wait time of 1 and a half to 2 hours or more. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! My time is just as valuable as his. I give this office a "no star"! I will never visit that Dr. again!