Dr. Mostafa Hammoudi MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Des Moines, IA

3.1

May 25th, 2017
Waste of a very long period of time.
There was a profound error in his subjective diagnosis additionally testing had not been done and later just partial testing that which my care under him caused greater pain and suffering. With no treatment plan, fragmented testing and the length of time waiting to get in, then testing, then results. Absolutely no compassion in care.Now referred for second opinion and again based on this diagnosis have severely compromised my care. An appointment after January of 2018 is unacceptable. I now have been having headaches and episodes of syncope, and still no MRI. First visit 08292016 and last March 2017 and nothing for my head, injured my whole left side following Emg, reported to Dr. Hamoudi in follow up visit and he did nothing! I became an overwhelming case under his care.!No person should have to go through this and with no compassion on care, I would not recommend him.

June 13th, 2014
I have been seeing him now for a year for migraines and he has a great bedside manner love the fact that a pharmacist sits in on the visit to review other medications and side effects. Both the Dr. And pharmacist were fully knowledgeable answering any question. I have called in between appointments and the nurses call back within a manageable time and staff is all friendly as well.

July 1st, 2011
expensive, worthless visit
Dr. Hammoudi charged over $320 to tell me that I am overweight and out of shape. He said my pain and sleep problems were due to that and he reccommended that I quit taking my medicine for restless legs syndrome. Well, after kicking my husband several times, I went back on that med. I also went to another doctor and was dianosed with fibromyalgia. I feel I wasted my time and money going to a doctor who was no help and not the least bit encouraging.