Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mostafa Mirhaidari
Dr. Mostafa Mirhaidari, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New Philadelphia, OH. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mirhaidari is affiliated with Union Hospital and Harrison Community Hospital. Dr. Mirhaidari has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mostafa Mirhaidari has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Mostafa Mirhaidari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Philadelphia, OH.
Dr. Nicholas Varrati
Pain Management, Family Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New Philadelphia, OH 0.25 mi34
Dr. Trinetta Masternick
New Philadelphia, OH 0.53 mi17
Dr. Jon Elias
New Philadelphia, OH 1.03 mi28