Learn more about Dr. Mostafa Mirhaidari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mostafa Mirhaidari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mostafa Mirhaidari, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirhaidari graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Mirhaidari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Harrison Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirhaidari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mostafa Mirhaidari practice?
Dr. Mostafa Mirhaidari practices Family Medicine near New Philadelphia, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cadiz, OH.
See New Philadelphia Family Physicians.