Learn more about Dr. Mostafa Sheta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mostafa Sheta, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheta
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sheta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mostafa Sheta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheta graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Sheta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mostafa Ibrahim I Sheta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mostafa I. Sheta practice?
- Dr. Mostafa Sheta has 1 office location.
Dr. Mostafa Sheta practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians.