A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mostaque Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mostaque DR Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mostaque D. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Mostaque Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mostaque Ahmed practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.