A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mostaque Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mostaque D. Ahmed practice?
Dr. Mostaque Ahmed practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.