A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mostaque Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mostaque DR Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mostaque D. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Mostaque Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Mostaque Ahmed practices Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pulmonologists.