Dr. Motaz Agabani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 2nd, 2016
Unbelievable Doctor!
Best Doctor I have ever seen in my life! I've never had a doctor listen and really try to understand me and my symptoms.

July 15th, 2016
I felt cared for
This Doctor really cares. I have been searching all over for answers about my problem. Talk about felling "listened to". My prayers have been answered. So many other doctors seem so rushed and dismissive. Not this one. Very happy with him.

January 4th, 2016
Great office and physician
Always greeted warmly, generally no waiting and the doctor is clear, concise and takes the time time to answer any questions you may have.

December 8th, 2015
RN
This doctor is sweet compassionate and helpful The ARNP is super also

July 1st, 2015
From the time I walked in the office I knew it was the right choice. The office staff was very nice, professional and thoughtful. The nurse Tammy was polite and patient after a long day. I work in the medical field and I know you never know what your gonna encounter with MD interactions, Dr. Agabani was kind professional patient knowledgeable and he had a sense of humor. I'm glad to have made the right choice

May 26th, 2015
LOVE Dr. Agabani
I have been seeing Dr. Agabani for about 15 years for thyroid issues and I just love him. He is extremely knowledgeable and ALWAYS takes his time with me, listening to all of my concerns and questions and never makes me feel rushed or like 'just another patient'. I wish he could be my doctor for EVERY medical problem I ever have. His office staff is a pleasure to deal with as well and are always friendly and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor!

April 13th, 2015
cosmetology
Great doctor! I was used to to see Mark Lupo Md for years, but I am so happy that I make good decision to get consult with Md Agabani. I will stay with him for sure.Big different, more time, more explanation, more take care....great doctor!

January 19th, 2015
Great Dr-Horrible staff
Dr Agabani has provided me excellent patient care.I'm probably his youngest patient and His staff of all females however, are horrible to interact with. Not a smile, acknowledgement, and definitely not friendly at all especially the eldest one with dark hair and glasses...office manager maybe? Every time I visit or call or check out I am talked to like "another idiot patient that doesn't matter."A physician's staff can make all the difference in wanting to interact with the Dr and continue to be treated by him. Dr, out with the old and in with the new. Otherwise just stick her in the back away from patients.

August 8th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR!!
COMPASSIONATE EXPERTREALLY UNDERSTANDS AND LISTENS TO YOUGREAT BEDSIDE MANNERHIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM

January 31st, 2012
12 Good Years of care
I have attended Dr Agabani for over 12 years. I have received excellent care and attention from him during that time.I leave his office feeling uplifted, well informed and well looked after . I have found his staff to be friendly and they always had a smile for me.I have moved away from Sarasota but would not move from this doctor.

September 8th, 2010
Psychologist
This doctor is out of touch and arrogant. He gave badly flawed information and was an egotistic and narrcisitic individual who would not listen to the inconsistency in his own illogic. Do not waste your money with him.

November 6th, 2009
This is an amazing Dr.!
Dr. Agabani diagnose me with PCOS 10 years ago. I have seen him every six months since. He always has time for me, answers my questions and even points me in the right direction for other family members! Out of all of my specialists/ doctors, he is my fav!