Learn more about Dr. Mothaffar Rimawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mothaffar Rimawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rimawi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rimawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mothaffar Rimawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimawi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rimawi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mothaffar F Rimawi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mothaffar F. Rimawi practice?
- Dr. Mothaffar Rimawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mothaffar Rimawi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.