Learn more about Dr. Moti Ramgopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moti Ramgopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramgopal
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Ramgopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moti Ramgopal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramgopal graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramgopal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moti N Ramgopal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Moti N. Ramgopal practice?
- Dr. Moti Ramgopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Moti Ramgopal practices Infectious Disease near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Infectious Disease Doctors.