A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moti Ramgopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moti Ramgopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramgopal
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Ramgopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moti Ramgopal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramgopal graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramgopal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moti N Ramgopal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Moti N. Ramgopal practice?
- Dr. Moti Ramgopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Moti Ramgopal practices Infectious Disease near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Infectious Disease Doctors.