A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moti Ramgopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moti Ramgopal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moti Ramgopal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramgopal graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramgopal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moti Navindra Ramgopal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Moti N. Ramgopal practice?
- Dr. Moti Ramgopal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moti Ramgopal practices Infectious Disease near Fort Pierce, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Fort Pierce Infectious Disease Doctors.