A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Motria Ukrainskyj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Motria Ukrainskyj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Motria Ukrainskyj, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukrainskyj graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ukrainskyj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ukrainskyj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Motria O. Ukrainskyj practice?
Dr. Motria Ukrainskyj practices Surgery near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ and Wayne, NJ.
See Clifton Surgeons.