Dr. Moty Tal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 12th, 2016
Exemplary Care during a Very difficult time. Ashley, the staff and Dr. Tal were kind, confident, took care of my medical needs and consoling during a very difficult loss. They made me feel comfortable and understood that I was there during a time of loss. THey took care of me as if I was a friend, but with professional and exceptional care as well. I was reassured by their experience. I was a brand new patient and seeing the office for just one reason, I was not planning on switching to this practice but i have planned to do so after meeting them.

October 24th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Tal is a wonderful Doctor. I wanted to write this review because when I was referred to him, I too read the reviews and became nervous with the bad reviews on here. However, I trusted my obgyn and their referral and I am very happy that I did. Dr Tal was nothing but professional and thorough from the moment I met him. I knew immediately that I was with the right Dr to perform the procedure that I had to get done. The staff was so helpful, caring & nice, which meant a lot to my husband and me during this very difficult time. I can't say enough good things about Dr Tal and his staff. They are 5 stars in my book!

August 19th, 2016
STAY AWAY
STAY AWAY they are horrible. Very unkind people. NO COMPASSION! Very demeaning people! (I would enter 0 stars but would not let me)

July 12th, 2016
Stay away
Abusive and completely inappropriate.

June 21st, 2016
Dr tal correctly diagnosed me after 2 other ob gyns brushed off the pain I was having. Even his sonographer knew what was was going on as soon as she started my ultrasound. He and his associate Dr Roman did my surgery and I felt better immediately. Telling all of my friends to switch to them they are great. I have had to wait in the office a bit but we'll worth it!!! Staff was very kind to me when I came in in pain.

January 14th, 2016
The Good reviews are a lie.
Dr Tal has no respect for women and should not be doing this job any longer. A good Dr shows respect for other humans well being physical and mental. This Office is a sham! They make you feel like you will receive good kind care. The truth is there is no kindness! Dr. Tal is rude ruthless and violating! Women are second rate citizens in his office! Some of his staff members can also use a lesson in kindness! I don't find sexual jokes or innuendos funny when your in an office because your baby has passed away inside you and its to late in your term to let "things happen on there own"! Nor do I find it OK to insult belittle or torment a person who is already trying to deal with an impossible situation that they did not ask for! I will continue to voice my opinion on the this matter. I wish someone would have offered me this info prior to seeing this Dr. If they had my physical and mental health would have been an easier recovery. In short this Dr is disrespectful rude ignorant and inhumane. Dr.Tal mentally abused me because I left his office feeling violated and in need of council! No stars

October 14th, 2015
excellent
This physician is excellent. Yes, his bedside manner at times seems unruly, but he KNOWS what he is doing. I would take that any day over the idiot OB's I was seeing prior to him. His staff is excellent, kind, and always had my paperwork ready and complete. The compassion and caring is there, I had a serious health issue and by derailing my questions and insisting I trust his judgement everything really ended up perfect. Had I been with a physician that did not give me clear directive in a confident manner, I may not be healthy and here today. Bless you Dr. Tal.

February 11th, 2015
Warning: avoid at all costs
This Dr is horrible,heartless, and rude! After a already horrible situation I left his office feeling violated. He and his staff made unnecessary comments to belittle me and make me feel as vulnerable and uncomfortable as I could. If I was in the right state of mind I would have left his office and pressed charges against him for the things him and staff said to me. Dr.Tal is a horrible person who thinks women are beneath him and should shut up and do as he says. Not only did he treat me like less than human he also yelled at one of his staff members in front of me with lack of regard for me or my situation. Dr.Tal should not be allowed to practice medicine any longer in my opinion. He is cranky,disrespectful, and does not care to hear what you have to say or ask. He yelled at me for asking a qustion and told me i was asking the wrong qustion. Needless to say he never answered my question.I am still coping with the things he and his staff said and will never allow myself to be violated by a Dr like that again! I suggest going somewhere else even if it means driving hours to get there. Really no stars but page required one.

July 9th, 2014
I always thought Dr Tal was great, and I recently needed him in an emergency and it made me realize how lucky I am he is my doctor. Would never let another group deliver one of my children! I have been with them for my last 3 kids and they are wonderful. Jane does all of my ultrasounds and she is the best I would not trust anyone else to scan my babies. Staff is great, sometimes I have to wait a bit but that is because these people know their stuff!

April 30th, 2014
Unpleasant, Rude and Uncaring
This doctor's attitude was the worst I have ever experienced in my life. I was told I could not schedule a consult for weeks but then heard the staff scheduling appointments within a day. The doctor was judgemental, rude and obnoxious. He kept telling me he was too rich, too old to need me as a patient and he was crazy for thinking about helping me but I was dumped in his lap so he was stuck with me. I was already very emotional from my medical concerns and all he did was tell me how he was crazy for considering making me his patient and he was too busy to address my concerns and questions. He never did answer any of my questions with straightforward answers. I never have felt so abused by a doctor in my life. I walked out of the office and made a complaint to the office that referred me to him.

August 5th, 2013
Excellent
Easy to make appointment. Gets you in and out but spends time with you to answer all of your questions. Excellent bedside manner! Been going to Dr. Tal's office for over 3 years and all the staff and doctors are excellent.

January 21st, 2013
Felt uncomfortable a degrated
Want to feel uncomfortable? Want to feel bad for being a women? Go to this jerk. I had to walk out never done that before.