Dr. Mouchir Harb MD Patient Reviews

2.8

November 22nd, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Harb for several years now. I agree that you do have to wait sometimes, but it's because Dr. Harb is taking his time to talk to and listen to his patients. I feel like Dr. Harb truly cares about me and my treatment.

August 1st, 2016
ABOVE AND BEYOND
Dr. Harb is "above and beyond" what even the most demanding person might require. He listens well, reasons well and gets the job done kindly, even when (as in our case) the diagnosis is difficult. A really competent person.

July 18th, 2016
Horrible experience
The longest wait scheduled an appointment for 1:30pm it's now 4:00 and no doctor. Just called me into the room for nothing. On top of that the front desk staff is very unprofessional and seem like they don't know what they are doing?

May 23rd, 2016
Prepare for long wait
Three visits in a month, over an hour wait each time. Today was a scam, nobody in office knew why we were there but I was reminded TWICE by phone to be there at three thirty. At four twenty five I advised the "visiting doctor" we would not be waiting any longer if the sales pitch didn't begin and he told us to leave. So we left. No reason to charge insurance because it was for a sales pitch of some sort. First visit the doctor couldn't remember what the codes meant on the referral form and tried GOOGLING them to determine the reason for our visit instead of simply asking us. Rather than scroll to a relevant return he clicked on the very first and second responses which had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with any medical codes. It was after this he decided to ask why we came. My mother clearly has memory issues but he has no way to determine that, at least there were no standard tests during our visits. Nothing good to say about the staff at all, worst doctors office I have visited. No organization, be prepared to wait and then be irritated.

May 23rd, 2016
Dishonest, Lying from Front Desk to Back Room
Stay away from this office to save yourself even a minute of your precious time. This office has no respect for your time and your wait is a minimum of 2 hours. Your time with the "doctor" is 6 minutes on a good day. The front desk is pathetic, they are untrained young girls who don't have a clue to what they are doing. They give a NEW PATIENT 10 (TEN) MINUTE slot to be seen!! The doctor does not listen to you, as stated in the other reviews, rushes you out before you know what happened and you go out with the same info for your condition as you went in with. We have never come across a physician like this. Please, we have to do something about these doctors and the way they practice. It is our bodies, our money and our time. Do better researching for a good doctor. This is NOT where you want to go, we guarantee you will regret going to this physician.

May 19th, 2016
AVOID AT ALL COSTS
The Office Manager actually followed us outside and stated "American Medicare is $&I^ and no good".

March 16th, 2015
Terrible
Failed to disclose test results several times during several years. I was given many medications and recently obtained my results noting a brain hemorrhage!

May 14th, 2014
Don't expect a bedside manner! And LONG wait times!
I've been going to this doctor for awhile now, it takes some getting used to with the doctors bad bed side manner/demeanor. Expect to be there for at least two hours every appointment, even with a scheduled appointment. The doctor does not allow you to talk much, and most of the time will raise his hand to you to be quiet when all you wanted to say was how you have been doing since the last appointment and that is not asking for much. He answers his cell phone and makes calls, once he enters the room and you have been waiting forever. He has figured out the issues I have, but again does not listen if I have new symptoms and he will never adjust my medication. I need more of this and the others don't do anything for me etc. but he will never change it. Just gives me a look as if I said the dumbest joke if I bring it up. Asked several times about tests to make sure I am getting better or not and he never agrees with me. Big on just filling a script and getting you out of there in a few minutes, even though you waited for him for up to three hours. Not a lot of compassion, and the staff is always changing. He is always raising his voice to patients, and yelling at his staff because they logged off a computer or have a door open. But again, why have I been going to him for so long? Other doctors I have gone to that specialize in pain management, are big on enlarging their pocket book with injections and other things that don't work for everyone. Dr Harb will do what is needed, and the cost is reasonable and I get the meds I need that other docs will not give out. So I guess I deal with the good and the bad of it. The waiting time is increasing to three hours plus with an appointment and never an apology it's to be expected. So expect long wait time, no bedside manner, don't expect someone that will listen to you no matter how big or small the point is you are wanting to get across, and expect new faces in the staff every time you go.

November 3rd, 2013
Not a good listener.
Went in for severe, intermittent back pain after a car accident. Unfortunately, Dr. Harb wouldn't give me enough time to explain him my symptoms and history (and it's not like I was taking long to do so, even considering the time doctors run on), but he just kept interrupting me, like he already knew what was wrong even before listening to my symptoms/history. At one point he even answered his cellphone and started talking to someone right in the middle of my appt. From the questions Dr. Harb asked me, I could tell he did not even bother going over the intake history/paperwork i did before the apt (so much for the time/effort i spent doing it) because he asked me a lot of the same questions. He failed to do a physical examination of my strength, range of motion, etc. all of which my new doctor did without me asking him to do so (it should be routine procedure). I definitely would not recommend Dr. Harb.

May 10th, 2013
Nickle and Dime you to death.... A doctor that doesn't have your best interest at heart
I asked that the doctor write a note saying that I was under his care and another one stating that operating a vehicle is not recommended (I have vertigo and if it hits while I'm driving, it's like I'm a drunk driver). He responded that if I wanted something written on a prescription pad, he had no problem doing that. But if I wanted it on letter head, I'd have to pay $75.00. I've elected to seek the treatment of another doctor since this one puts the value of the dollar over the patients well being.

August 29th, 2011
I LOVE Dr Harb. I take my son there and now I am considering taking my other son to see him. The wait time is a little long but that is because he takes his time with him patients. He doesn't just write a script and push you out the door. He's very caring and he explains everything in detail so that you're not left wondering what was said. He neurology AND pain management. I started having seizures about 7 years ago and nobody knew why. Ive had back surgerys over the years and he explained to me that if you have chronic pain, it will send a signal to our brain that could trigger a seizure and that made a lot of sense to me. I highly recommend hi.

May 11th, 2011
the only dr that could figure out what is wrong with me
after many trips to the ER for seizures, i was finally admitted for testing. dr harb was my dr while there. he was very attentive, saw me twice each day while i was there where most only see you for 5 minutes a day. my family came in and he spoke to them at length and explained everything they needed to know about my condition. after my release, i began going to his office. his staff treated me like i was family. i would recommend this doctor to anyone....