A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moufid Nemeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moufid Nemeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nemeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moufid Nadim Nemeh MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Moufid N. Nemeh practice?
- Dr. Moufid Nemeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Moufid Nemeh practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists and Northridge Nephrologists.