A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moufid Nemeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moufid Nemeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Nemeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nemeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans