A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhamad Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhamad Kabbani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbani
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhamad Kabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kabbani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhamad Samer Kabbani MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mouhamad S. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Mouhamad Kabbani has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mouhamad Kabbani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Cardiologists.