A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhamad Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhamad Kabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhamad Kabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kabbani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhamad Samer Kabbani MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mouhamad S. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Mouhamad Kabbani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mouhamad Kabbani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sebring, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ashtabula, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Sebring Internists and Sebring Cardiologists.