A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rihawi
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Rihawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rihawi graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Rihawi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhamad F Rihawi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mouhamad F. Rihawi practice?
- Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Troy Primary Care Doctors, Troy Internists, and Troy Preventive Medicine Specialists.