Learn more about Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rihawi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rihawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rihawi graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Rihawi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhamad F Rihawi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mouhamad F. Rihawi practice?
- Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Troy Primary Care Doctors, Troy Internists, and Troy Preventive Medicine Specialists.