Learn more about Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rihawi graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Rihawi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi practice?
- Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mouhamad Rihawi practices Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and General Practice near Richmond, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Richmond Internists, Richmond Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Richmond General Practitioners.