A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhamed Fakhri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhamed Fakhri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhamed Fakhri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakhri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Fakhri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sampson County Memorial Hospital
- Sampson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhamed Iyad Fakhri MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mouhamed I. Fakhri practice?
- Dr. Mouhamed Fakhri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mouhamed Fakhri practices Internal Medicine near Clinton, NC.
See Clinton Internists.