A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhamed Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lababidi
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Lababidi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhamed Lababidi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Lababidi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhamed Rahis Lababidi MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mouhamed R. Lababidi practice?
- Dr. Mouhamed Lababidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mouhamed Lababidi practices Urology near Massillon, OH.
See Massillon Urologists.