A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhamed Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhamed Lababidi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Lababidi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhamed Rahis Lababidi MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mouhamed R. Lababidi practice?
- Dr. Mouhamed Lababidi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mouhamed Lababidi practices Urology near Massillon, OH.
See Massillon Urologists.