A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhammad Tarsha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhammad Tarsha, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarsha graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Tarsha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhammad F Tarsha MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mouhammad F. Tarsha practice?
- Dr. Mouhammad Tarsha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mouhammad Tarsha practices Anesthesiology near Dixon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Dixon Anesthesiologists.