Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mouhammed Joumaa
Dr. Mouhammed Joumaa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelby Township, MI, with another office in Roseville, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Joumaa is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, St. John River District Hospital and POH Medical Center. Dr. Joumaa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mouhammed Joumaa has the following 5 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Mouhammed Joumaa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby Township, MI.
Dr. Jacqueline Corcoran
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Shelby Township, MI 0 mi9
Dr. Grant Lange
Shelby Township, MI 0 mi16
Dr. Richard Herbert
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Shelby Township, MI 0 mi42