Learn more about Dr. Mouhammed Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhammed Kabbani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhammed Kabbani, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kabbani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabbani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mouhammed R. Kabbani practice?
Dr. Mouhammed Kabbani practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Onalaska, WI.
See La Crosse Neurologists.