Learn more about Dr. Mouhammed Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhammed Kabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhammed Kabbani, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kabbani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhammed R Kabbani MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mouhammed R. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Mouhammed Kabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mouhammed Kabbani practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Neurologists.