A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhanad Alwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhanad Alwan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouhanad Alwan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Essure Tubal Ligation
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Robotic Hysterectomy
- Thermal Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Reconstruction
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
- irregular menstrual bleeding
- labial reduction
- laser conization of cervix
- urinary frequency
Education & Awards
Dr. Alwan graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alwan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- PrimeCare of Inland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhanad Mark Alwan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mouhanad M. Alwan practice?
- Dr. Mouhanad Alwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mouhanad Alwan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.