A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhannad Dalao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhannad Dalao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalao graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dalao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhannad Mouhannad Dalao MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mouhannad M. Dalao practice?
- Dr. Mouhannad Dalao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mouhannad Dalao practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Woonsocket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Woonsocket Internists and Woonsocket Cardiologists.