A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhannad Dalao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhannad Dalao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalao
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dalao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalao graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dalao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhannad Mouhannad Dalao MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mouhannad M. Dalao practice?
- Dr. Mouhannad Dalao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mouhannad Dalao practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Woonsocket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Woonsocket Internists and Woonsocket Cardiologists.