A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhib Ayas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhib Ayas, Pediatric gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayas
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ayas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhib Ayas MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mouhib Ayas practice?
- Dr. Mouhib Ayas has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mouhib Ayas practices Pediatrics and Gastroenterology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians and Dearborn Gastroenterologists.