A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhib Ayas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhib Ayas, Pediatric gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhib Ayas MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mouhib Ayas practice?
- Dr. Mouhib Ayas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mouhib Ayas practices Pediatrics and Gastroenterology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Novi, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians and Bloomfield Hills Gastroenterologists.