A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouhib Ayas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mouhib Ayas, Pediatric gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayas
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Ayas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouhib Ayas MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mouhib Ayas practice?
- Dr. Mouhib Ayas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mouhib Ayas practices Pediatrics and Gastroenterology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians and Troy Gastroenterologists.