A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouna Haddad Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouna Haddad Khoury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad Khoury graduated from Universite D'Algiers.
Dr. Haddad Khoury has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haddad Khoury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans