Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mouna Haddad-Khoury
Dr. Mouna Haddad-Khoury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Haddad-Khoury is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mouna Haddad-Khoury has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mouna Haddad-Khoury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Jayashree Sekaran
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi25
Dr. Gayathri Iyer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi28
Dr. Gerald Koenig
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi16