A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mouna Haddad Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mouna Haddad Khoury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad Khoury graduated from Universite D'Algiers.
Dr. Haddad Khoury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mouna Haddad Khoury MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mouna Haddad Khoury practice?
- Dr. Mouna Haddad Khoury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mouna Haddad Khoury practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.