A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mounir Borno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mounir Borno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mounir Borno, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borno graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mounir Youssef Borno FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mounir Y. Borno practice?
- Dr. Mounir Borno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mounir Borno practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.