A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mounir Borno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mounir Borno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borno
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Borno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mounir Borno, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borno graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mounir Y Borno FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mounir Y. Borno practice?
- Dr. Mounir Borno has 1 office location.
Dr. Mounir Borno practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.