A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mounir Boutros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mounir Boutros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mounir Boutros, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutros graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Boutros has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boutros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 11 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mounir Boutros practice?
Dr. Mounir Boutros practices Dermatology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Maumee, OH.
See Toledo Dermatologists.