Dermatologists

5951 Renaissance Pl
Ste C
Toledo, OH 43623
419-824-2288
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

• Currently 3.1904761904762 of 4 stars
 |  very pleasant  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2014

the Doctor and his staff were very pleasant and professional!

May 12th, 2014

Rude, horrible staff. Wrong diagnosis, had to find another doctor.

by Tom C. on May 17th, 2013

Friendly, On time. Would recommend him to anyone.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

I have been going to this office for several years. I find the doctor to be very friendly and professional. I have referred many of my friends and family to him. I have never had to wait over 10 minutes, and if an office procedure needs to be done, he offers to do it on the same day. I have been very happy as a patient and would highly recommend him.

|  Not Recommened  |  show details
by JD on Mar 24th, 2013

Very rude Doctor. He did not explain what he was going to due ,he just did it.He changed his mind and just wasn't prepared at all. He tried to picked a fight with me. He is off the wall. I have to go back to get stitches out. After that I will fine a new Doctor. I called my family Doctor and told him of what went on. People there are some very nice Doctors out there, keep looking

by Larry M. on Feb 5th, 2013

Very professional and easy to understand. Removed a cyst first visit.. Thank You... I highly recommend Dr. Boutros.

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

Best overall doctor i have ever had

|  Rude  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

I was a new patient with an 8:00 am appointment. I arrived at 8:02 (as there is virtually no signage at the drive and I needed to turn around twice) and waited in the reception until 8:10 while the office individual talked on the phone without acknowledgment. In addition, there were 4-5 office/nurses standing around who could have checked me in. When I was called back Boutros says "I don't like starting my day this way." I asked him what he was referring too? He stated that I was late and should have got there at 7:45 am and it was already 8:10. I told him I waited for the office person and no one had advised me of being there at 7:45am. He rudely leans on the table and says “what are you here for?” By this time I had had enough of the attitude. Boutros recognized this and says “you look like you are not happy.” I said I was prior and he stated “feel free to leave.” I stood up and calmly left. Is it any wonder why our health system is so bad!

|  Our experience with our daughter was excellent...  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Our experience with our daughter was excellent. She is 11 years old and the doctor was happy, kind and gentle. I thought staff was so very nice to her and I would definitely recommend the doctor to friends.

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

My son had horrible acne and in one week...SNAP!...Beautiful face. I can kiss it again! lol :) The staff...well there were a few who just didnt care! They are very nice but unproffesional.Still...Recommend this office to anybody.

Aug 2nd, 2011

Extremely rude office staff. Dr. Boutros spent much of his time chastising me for not scheduling my daughter's maintenance visit sooner. Would never visit this office again.

|  NOT RECOMMENDED  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

I would look around before going to see this doctors office. Very unprofessional staff. Call and ask about a bill then you will find out!!! Doctor also won't return calls, only writes letters.

|  wonderful office  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2010

The front office staff is very friendly! They always have a smile on their faces when I bring my son in to see Dr Boutros. We have also seen Nina, both are great with my son. I would recommend this office to anyone!

Oct 19th, 2010

Front office staff is extremely unprofessional.

|  Watch out they will turn you into Collections for no REASON!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

All they care about is the money, staff is like you are bothering them if asking questions. Turned us in to collections for an under $20 descpency that they would not discuss to busy. Better places to go then here for personalized care.

|  Love the doctor, cant say the same for the staff  |  show details
May 26th, 2010

Dr Boutros is great. Very friendly and personable and I was able to get my procedures done during my appointment - no need to schedule multiple appointments. I waited under 5 mins to get into a room and waited under 5 mins for the doctor to come see me once in the room. The only downfall is the unfriendly staff - the receptionists were great but the nurses/people who help the doctor were not friendly, barely spoke to me and were just over-all cold; I dealt with three different people this visit and I feel the same about all of them. I recommend the doctor, just dont expect a warm and fuzzy feeling from his staff.

|  Excellant doctor who cares  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2008

He got my daughter in within a few weeks and her complexion has never looked better. He says that acne doesn't have to be a part of the teen years. Doesn't over medicate and he is a good listener. I would recommend him.