Dr. Mounir Boutros MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Toledo, OH

April 20th, 2016
I have visited Dr. Boutros 3 times! He is so knowledgeable! and answers all my questions! He explains the procedures and gives me options! My results have been great with little to no scarring! I have recommended him to friends and family

April 27th, 2015
Very Pleased
I am very satisfied with my visit with Dr Boutros. Himself and his staff we're polite and professional. I would not hesitate to go to his office in the future and would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

July 21st, 2014
very pleasant
the Doctor and his staff were very pleasant and professional!

May 12th, 2014
Rude, horrible staff. Wrong diagnosis, had to find another doctor.

May 17th, 2013
Friendly, On time. Would recommend him to anyone.

April 16th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I have been going to this office for several years. I find the doctor to be very friendly and professional. I have referred many of my friends and family to him. I have never had to wait over 10 minutes, and if an office procedure needs to be done, he offers to do it on the same day. I have been very happy as a patient and would highly recommend him.

March 24th, 2013
Not Recommened
Very rude Doctor. He did not explain what he was going to due ,he just did it.He changed his mind and just wasn't prepared at all. He tried to picked a fight with me. He is off the wall. I have to go back to get stitches out. After that I will fine a new Doctor. I called my family Doctor and told him of what went on. People there are some very nice Doctors out there, keep looking

February 5th, 2013
Very professional and easy to understand. Removed a cyst first visit.. Thank You... I highly recommend Dr. Boutros.

October 2nd, 2012
Amazing!
Best overall doctor i have ever had

September 10th, 2012
Rude
I was a new patient with an 8:00 am appointment. I arrived at 8:02 (as there is virtually no signage at the drive and I needed to turn around twice) and waited in the reception until 8:10 while the office individual talked on the phone without acknowledgment. In addition, there were 4-5 office/nurses standing around who could have checked me in. When I was called back Boutros says "I don't like starting my day this way." I asked him what he was referring too? He stated that I was late and should have got there at 7:45 am and it was already 8:10. I told him I waited for the office person and no one had advised me of being there at 7:45am. He rudely leans on the table and says “what are you here for?” By this time I had had enough of the attitude. Boutros recognized this and says “you look like you are not happy.” I said I was prior and he stated “feel free to leave.” I stood up and calmly left. Is it any wonder why our health system is so bad!

August 8th, 2012
Our experience with our daughter was excellent...
Our experience with our daughter was excellent. She is 11 years old and the doctor was happy, kind and gentle. I thought staff was so very nice to her and I would definitely recommend the doctor to friends.

December 2nd, 2011
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!
My son had horrible acne and in one week...SNAP!...Beautiful face. I can kiss it again! lol :) The staff...well there were a few who just didnt care! They are very nice but unproffesional.Still...Recommend this office to anybody.