A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mounir Fertikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mounir Fertikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fertikh
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fertikh graduated from Inessm. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fertikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mounir Fertikh MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mounir Fertikh practice?
- Dr. Mounir Fertikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mounir Fertikh practices Pulmonary Disease near Florence, KY.
See Florence Pulmonologists.