A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mounir Haurani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mounir Haurani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mounir Haurani, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haurani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Haurani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mounir Haurani MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mounir Haurani practice?
- Dr. Mounir Haurani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mounir Haurani practices Vascular Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.